Kenangan Terindah

Mesyuarat Kabinet

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Farewell

In a rush of time, I don't have the chance to say goodbye to everyone. The only word that I can say is: Thank you.

I cut from part of my newest blog post and paste it here:

Thank you:

{Gals}
Lai Yen, you are a pretty girl. You are very easy to get along with.
Wen Hui, you are a popular one, and I'm jealous of your popularity.
Elyn, you are very friendly. I'm touched by your blog post. Sit with Pow Yee. You are not alone. (hey, pretty good driver.)
Yuen Yee, you are a very good partner. Responsible while doing experiments.
Pow Yee, hope you can get along well with the classmates.

{Guys}
Weng Kuent, find a new master. But still I can teach you Japanese online, if you want.
Hon Sim, get steady relationship with Mrs Yap. Glad to be your group member.
Yen Chin, I support your resignment. Thanks for guiding me when I first became prefect.
Jen Hou, you've changed a lot. You can become a good class monitor. And I still can't believe that I saw that scene...is that your first kiss?
Adrian, you gave me a deep first impression. Especially that day when you taught us some 'advices' like 'Cochraneans' Survival Guide'.
Chun Ken, it's really fast that we actually become good friends in this short period. I know you care about me very much. Good luck studying in college. Enjoy your college life.

{Teachers}
En. Yassir: I'm very lucky and proud to have a kind and responsible teacher like you. You are the first teacher of mine who accepts computerised homeworks. I love your lessons, and your way of teaching.
Pn. Khoo: you look serious at first, but actually a friendly one.
Pn. Goh: I love your signature smile. You are the best english teacher ever.
Pn. Ng: you have the same surname as my mom. My mom is a Maths teacher too and students also call her Pn Ng...haha
Pn. Maziah: be patient with the talkative boys in LS1...
Pn. Tan: you must be very busy dealing with students' affair. You taught us many important maths concepts.
Pn. EMary: I didn't have the bravery to introduce myself to you. I love your lecturing, but other students may think you speak too fast...
Mr. Ong: I'd like to borrow the chemistry courseware discs.....


From tomorrow, the 'chemistry representative' post will be vacant. Anyone?

Anyway, I'll still post chemistry study materials in the future.

No comments: